The purpose of the proposed study is to determine the impact of education and training on EMS clinician sleep quality fatigue.
Target Population & Enrollment Goals
Investigators seek to
- Enroll multiple EMS organizations from across the United States
- We will solicit participation from individual EMS clinicians within these EMS organizations.
What is Required to Participate?
Participation is completely voluntary. We will ask EMS organizations to help us recruit and enroll up to 50 EMS clinicians in this research study. The EMS clinicians who agree to participate will be asked to:
- Watch a brief consent video and agree to participate before actually participating;
- Answer an online baseline survey;
- Watch some brief education and training modules on the website;
- Over the 6-month study period, periodically answer online surveys and text-message queries that ask about sleep and fatigue .
Renumeration for Participation
All EMS clinicians who agree to participate will be provided a $5 dollar gift card at baseline/enrollment, and then $5 dollar gift cards every month of the 6 month study.
Want to Participate?
Click Here to Enroll Now!